I’m not sure if you are aware, but new versions of Kindle Devices are being released soon. Because of this, it looks like the previous versions are cheaper!
You can get a Kindle, 6″ E Ink Display, Wi-Fi – Includes Special Offers for $69. Wow! That’s a great price for a reader. It would make a great gift for Christmas.
- Less than 6 ounces – lighter than a paperback, fits in your pocket
- 15% faster page turns
- New darker, hand-tuned fonts for easier reading
- Reads like paper with no glare, even in bright sunlight
- Download books in 60 seconds with built-in Wi-Fi
- Holds over 1,000 books – take your library wherever you go
- Massive book selection. Lowest prices. Over a million titles less than $9.99
- 180,000 Kindle-exclusive titles that you won’t find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Kurt Vonnegut
- Supports children’s books and includes new parental controls
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – with Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can choose from more than 180,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers and all 7 Harry Potter books.
I’m not sure how long the price will last – don’t wait!
Thanks, My CNY Mommy!